The popular Fleur of England plunge bra is back again this season with inspiration taken from Icelandic nature. It has been crafted in contemporary silver-blue silk which supports the sheer tulle and contemporary embroidery design that glistens against the skin, highlighting the cleavage.
- Sheer tulle cups in a plunge design, created to showcase your decolletage.
- Underwired for support and uplift.
- Hand-drawn embroidery continues onto the wings, wrapping around the body.
- Soft silk encased straps which are adjustable.
- Hook and eye fastening at the back.
- Crafted in Europe.
Composition: 49% Polyester, 26% Nylon, 23% Silk, 2% Elastane.
Care Instructions: All garments are cold hand wash only.
Contact our lingerie advisors for style and care advice.